Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

IP.Board v3.0.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#41 CruizinEB

CruizinEB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.0.x

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:53 AM

Hi Michael, i noticed that Timeslip System 1.4.0 is available to download, is this the 3.0 version or 2.6?

#42 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 24 June 2009 - 01:28 AM

Hi Michael, i noticed that Timeslip System 1.4.0 is available to download, is this the 3.0 version or 2.6?

Not quite yet, still In Progress. Next one on the list, when it's marked like so Completed it's ready for beta testing. Yes this for IPB3. You can still download the IPB2.3.6 version in your client centre like normal.

#43 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 12:41 AM

Validate Group Promotions out of the way, starting on Timeslip System now.

#44 Paul

Paul

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 43 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:15 AM

You are busy :)

#45 skjosh

skjosh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IP.Board Version:N/A

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:17 PM

Thanks!

I will be anxiously awaiting timeslips and garage for IPB3! I just wanted you to know I appreciate your working so fast to get these mods upgraded!! :D

#46 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:14 PM

I took a break from Timeslip System and did Auto Welcome Members over the weekend. You can download it here.

Timeslip System is nearly completed. If anyone would like to beta test it, please submit a support ticket.

#47 muller80

muller80

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:00 AM

Auto Birthday Greeter is ready for testing, please contact me if you wish to help out in testing.

Edit: The Auto Anniversary Greeter is also ready for beta testing.

It's possible to test it ?

#48 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:07 PM

It's possible to test it ?

Sure, once a mod is marked as completed, you can open a ticket here and in Product Support, select the mod, make sure you have an active subscription to the mod. Also include your email address and I'll email you a beta/final copy.

#49 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:41 AM

Timeslip System is completed and available for beta testing. Starting on upgrading Contact System and Shoutbox Topic Alert.

#50 Sonny

Sonny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 2.3.x

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:09 PM

Can you please!! work on Donation Tracker next? I would really like to see that one done soon. I'm a big user of it and it helps people get motivated to donate to the site. Thank you

#51 Carl M

Carl M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IP.Board Version:N/A

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:30 PM

Find it a little odd that many of the free mods are being converted before Premium ones that people have paid for support and upgrades with. Any timescale when these will be completed? :)

#52 BrandonT

BrandonT

Elite Member

• Customers
  • 101 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.2.x

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

I imagine some things such as Donation Tracker cannot be completed until Caly finishes up with iPoints I could be wrong of course. I think he is doing great though and the smaller mods are probably helping him better learn the new structure for the more advanced mods.

Also earlier In this topic I think he said he had the main platform laid out for some of the bigger mods, yet again could be wrong though.

#53 terabyte

terabyte

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.1.x

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:59 PM

Find it a little odd that many of the free mods are being converted before Premium ones that people have paid for support and upgrades with. Any timescale when these will be completed?

From another point of view releasing first some free mods is a way for us modders to test & improve our coding skills based on the new IPB 3 framework and with more experience there will be less bugs later working on a paid modification :)

#54 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

Can you please!! work on Donation Tracker next? I would really like to see that one done soon. I'm a big user of it and it helps people get motivated to donate to the site. Thank you

There are a few bugs in IPB 3.0.0 that I would like fixed before releasing the Donation Tracker, I'm still going to work on upgrading and will probably do a limited beta testing round.

Find it a little odd that many of the free mods are being converted before Premium ones that people have paid for support and upgrades with. Any timescale when these will be completed? :)

As Brandon and terabyte have said, I'm working on the simpler mods to learn the new IPB3 structure faster. But once all the mods are upgraded and if support issues arise, obviously paid mods as you quite rightly point out will be a priority. ;)

#55 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:25 AM

Videos System available for beta testing now, open a support ticket if you would like to beta test.

#56 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:55 AM

Timeslip System and Shoutbox Topic Alert have been completed. I'm going to try and finish all the simpler paid mods (10,12,13,14) this week. To avoid any confusion about these mod upgrades, I've updated the first topic with clarification the key point is.

No new features will be added until after all modifications are upgraded, this way I don't get bogged down testing new features. I want to get all mods compatible with IPB3 ASAP. I want to be able to revisit mods later on with plenty of time to expand upon the many new features IPB3 offers.

#57 sourabh

sourabh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:35 AM

please keep the donation tracker option in the sidebar so that members can easily make a donation :)

#58 GaVrA

GaVrA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 2.3.x

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:31 AM

Hey michael!

Do you plan to upgrade Moderator Action Alert v1.1.0? That is one of top 5 mod's on my forum that i really really need and without which i just can not plan upgrading my forum to IPB3... :)

#59 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:59 AM

Hey michael!

Do you plan to upgrade Moderator Action Alert v1.1.0? That is one of top 5 mod's on my forum that i really really need and without which i just can not plan upgrading my forum to IPB3... :)

Yes definitely. One of the smaller mods I'll be aiming to complete over the next few days.

#60 dtommy79

dtommy79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:29 PM

I'm waiting for the contact system to be completed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users