DevFuse Forums

IP.Board v3.0.0

Michael

"Garage System is nearly ready, I'm looking for people who plan to upgrade from Fusion Registry to test the converter"

I'm here!!! Though it's kinda dangerous, if the converter doesn't work I'm SOL, aren't I?

PS> That is, as soon as they come out with the subscriptions system.

Edited by davert

• Management

I've got some last minute things to finish on the donation tracker before I send out the beta copies.

"Garage System is nearly ready, I'm looking for people who plan to upgrade from Fusion Registry to test the converter"

I'm here!!! Though it's kinda dangerous, if the converter doesn't work I'm SOL, aren't I?

PS> That is, as soon as they come out with the subscriptions system.

Well the converter only modifies the garage system database tables. It won't touch the fusion registry database tables. Still you should always make a backup before running any kind of converter. Even better run it on a ipb3 test board.

I've got some last minute things to finish on the donation tracker before I send out the beta copies.

Well the converter only modifies the garage system database tables. It won't touch the fusion registry database tables. Still you should always make a backup before running any kind of converter. Even better run it on a ipb3 test board.

The dangerous part is actually upgrading to IPB3 without a Registry to back up to ;) I guess I can make a test forum before upgrading. Not a bad idea anyway.

The dangerous part is actually upgrading to IPB3 without a Registry to back up to ;) I guess I can make a test forum before upgrading. Not a bad idea anyway.

As Michael said the Garage Convert does not touch the Registry tables - and neither does the 3.0x upgrade.

• Management

Garage System has been finished. Beta testing ready if anyone is interested. Will do a few free mods over the weekend then start on either the contact system or member warning enhanced.

• Management

IPB 3.0.1 was just released earlier today. Auto Welcome Members and Random Logos should be the only mods that need revisiting. I've just made Random Logos edit free now, it will utilize the new skin overload hook.

Thanks Michael for this mod. Unfortunately, the mod I'm not 'in the list and tried to run it with 3.0 but without success.

The mod in question is Ed2k_Link_By_614uc0.

I have also contacted the author but got no answer.

I can 'solve my problem?

Thanks very much

• Management
Thanks Michael for this mod. Unfortunately, the mod I'm not 'in the list and tried to run it with 3.0 but without success.

The mod in question is Ed2k_Link_By_614uc0.

I have also contacted the author but got no answer.

I can 'solve my problem?

Thanks very much

It's not on the list because it's not one of my modifications. This topic is for providing the status on the upgrading of my own modifications.

• Management
Thanks Michael !!!

Please use the support forums, I don't offer PM support, it's unfair to the others who encounter the same issue.

Hope i'm wrong but "Ed2k" is the abbreviation of The eDonkey network.. which is a p2p system....

My understanding is that p2p is not illegally in it's self. But can you provide a temporary account Raffa so I can view the content of your site?

• Management

I don't mind giving Garage and Timeslip some beta testing as long as it doesn't touch my existing db tables.

Right now beta's are only available to customers, if that changes I'll let you know. Both the Garage and Timeslip Systems will have final versions out some time this week anyway.

seeing how final releases are coming out this week, are you still taking Beta testers for:

• Global Messages
  • Auto Birthday greeter
  • Video System
  • News System
  • Calendar Topics
  • Auto Anniversary Greeter

( I have valid license/support)

Or is it better just to wait?

• Management

seeing how final releases are coming out this week, are you still taking Beta testers for:

• Global Messages
  • Auto Birthday greeter
  • Video System
  • News System
  • Calendar Topics
  • Auto Anniversary Greeter

( I have valid license/support)

Or is it better just to wait?

Those particular mods have no reported bugs right now (except possibly the Auto Birthday Greeter), so they are final now, just haven't added them to the site yet. I've PM'd you those mods. The Global Messages mod has been added, did you want me to upgrade your purchase to the IPB3 version?

• Management

Added the Donation Tracker, open a support ticket if you want your purchase updated to the IPB3 version. Will make a full announcement tomorrow to spread any support issues out. Donation Tracker quite a big mod so will hold of releasing the other completed mods until Thursday.

• Management

Just need the Garage to go with the Timeslip and we're smokin' some rubber!

09_1125cr_burnout.jpg

:lol:

Garage will be a little while more, just working with a few guys to work the kinks out of it.