DevFuse Forums

IP.Board v3.0.0

Michael

I imagine some things such as Donation Tracker cannot be completed until Caly finishes up with iPoints I could be wrong of course. I think he is doing great though and the smaller mods are probably helping him better learn the new structure for the more advanced mods.

Also earlier In this topic I think he said he had the main platform laid out for some of the bigger mods, yet again could be wrong though.

Find it a little odd that many of the free mods are being converted before Premium ones that people have paid for support and upgrades with. Any timescale when these will be completed?

From another point of view releasing first some free mods is a way for us modders to test & improve our coding skills based on the new IPB 3 framework and with more experience there will be less bugs later working on a paid modification :)

• Management
Can you please!! work on Donation Tracker next? I would really like to see that one done soon. I'm a big user of it and it helps people get motivated to donate to the site. Thank you

There are a few bugs in IPB 3.0.0 that I would like fixed before releasing the Donation Tracker, I'm still going to work on upgrading and will probably do a limited beta testing round.

Find it a little odd that many of the free mods are being converted before Premium ones that people have paid for support and upgrades with. Any timescale when these will be completed? :)

As Brandon and terabyte have said, I'm working on the simpler mods to learn the new IPB3 structure faster. But once all the mods are upgraded and if support issues arise, obviously paid mods as you quite rightly point out will be a priority. ;)

• Management

Timeslip System and Shoutbox Topic Alert have been completed. I'm going to try and finish all the simpler paid mods (10,12,13,14) this week. To avoid any confusion about these mod upgrades, I've updated the first topic with clarification the key point is.

No new features will be added until after all modifications are upgraded, this way I don't get bogged down testing new features. I want to get all mods compatible with IPB3 ASAP. I want to be able to revisit mods later on with plenty of time to expand upon the many new features IPB3 offers.

Hey michael!

Do you plan to upgrade Moderator Action Alert v1.1.0? That is one of top 5 mod's on my forum that i really really need and without which i just can not plan upgrading my forum to IPB3... :)

• Management
Hey michael!

Do you plan to upgrade Moderator Action Alert v1.1.0? That is one of top 5 mod's on my forum that i really really need and without which i just can not plan upgrading my forum to IPB3... :)

Yes definitely. One of the smaller mods I'll be aiming to complete over the next few days.

• Management

Random Logos done, open a ticket if you want to beta test. I'll have the Member Warning Enhanced finished Sat/Sun. I'll start one of the big paid ones next week, either 1, 2 or 8. Seeking feedback in which one would be the most requested one to upgrade first.

For me, I need all of them so which ever of those three is good!

Going great guns Michael, well done fella!

Jim

Edited by JimD

Hey guy, I run the ENB-Emulator project forums and ever since my donation module broke, the front page doesn't display. The one reason I don't upgrade our boards is pretty much because of this module. I hope once the module is out for 3.0.0, I will be able to reinstall this for our front page again.

Thank you very much for this awesome product.

P.S. Yes, this is a huge request for donation module V3.0.0

Edited by Ayusaki

• Management

Had a few all nighters over the weekend and managed to get 95% of donation tracker upgraded and about half the garage system upgraded. Donation Tracker still in private beta testing, but you can request a beta copy once it's marked as completed. I've updated pending upgrades with percentage counters to give a better idea at where I'm at.

Just an update on when the paid mods will be listed for sale. I've recoded the site to support an IPB3 category and redesigned the site completely. The new website was written specifically for IPB3's new code structure. I'm planning to upgrade the board and site when IPB3.0.1 comes out, if that isn't within the later part of this week, I'll just be upgrading to IPB 3.0.0 instead.

• Management

Garage System is nearly ready, I'm looking for people who plan to upgrade from Fusion Registry to test the converter. Also looking for 2 more people to test the Donation Tracker, first replied, first served.