DevFuse Forums

IP.Board v3.0.0

Michael

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Management
Keep up the great work :)

Thanks mate, should have a beta out around RC2.

Just started work on Auto Welcome Members, will be interesting to see if it can be done using the hooks system and no file edits.

• Management

Ban Filter Importer/Exporter has been released and is available for download here. Managed to make this one without any edits, that's a massive improvement on the 4 edits the IPB 2.3 version required.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Management
got any idea what order you'll be doing the rest of the mods in?

just for upgrade planning purposes

Not right now, I'm now going to get some of the simpler mods out of the way like news, videos and timeslip systems. Final shouldn't be too long away, so I'm working non-stop now. ;)

• Management

@JimD: thanks Jim :)

News System is now completed. Still looking for beta testers. if one of your paid mod purchases is completed and you feel comfortable beta testing, please open a support ticket.

Starting next on the calendar topics, timeslip system and validate group promotions mods.

• Management

IPB3 was released this morning U.S time. A little earlier than expected but I'm still on schedule, just finished the Calendar Topics upgrade. Hoping to have Validate Group Promotions and Timeslip System done by the end of tomorrow.

@BrandonT: Thanks :) Donation Tracker shouldn't be too much longer ;)

• Management
Hi Michael, i noticed that Timeslip System 1.4.0 is available to download, is this the 3.0 version or 2.6?

Not quite yet, still In Progress. Next one on the list, when it's marked like so Completed it's ready for beta testing. Yes this for IPB3. You can still download the IPB2.3.6 version in your client centre like normal.

• Management

I took a break from Timeslip System and did Auto Welcome Members over the weekend. You can download it here.

Timeslip System is nearly completed. If anyone would like to beta test it, please submit a support ticket.

Auto Birthday Greeter is ready for testing, please contact me if you wish to help out in testing.

Edit: The Auto Anniversary Greeter is also ready for beta testing.

It's possible to test it ?

• Management
It's possible to test it ?

Sure, once a mod is marked as completed, you can open a ticket here and in Product Support, select the mod, make sure you have an active subscription to the mod. Also include your email address and I'll email you a beta/final copy.