Welcome to DevFuse Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
(View All Products)Featured Products
Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.
Moderator Action Alert v1.1.0
Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:00 PM
A list of the new features and changes can be found here:
* Added language file support.
* New quick tag added, MOD = Member who performed action.
* New quick tag added, POST = Post content.
* New quick tag added, FORUM = Forum of post or topic.
* Exclude moderator action alerts being sent for posts or topic that have the selected groups as authors.
View the latest information page here: http://www.devfuse.c...r-action-alert/
Posted 30 November 2008 - 09:43 PM
is this like say if someone spams any member hits a report topic button to report to mods script
Not exactly, every moderator action like delete a post or close a topic can be setup to send an email, pm or create a topic. Selected forums and groups can also be excluded from alerts. You can view the feature list and a more detailed description here.
Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:34 PM
I have a small problem here, I tried to close a topic but I noticed the author of the topic still gets the e-mail alert although I put in my member ID in the settings?
Just replied to your ticket This is a confirmed bug that has been fixed and will be included in the next version.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users