Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

Timeslip System v1.4.0 - Garage System integration

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,524 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:57 PM

I've finally moved house, so now have the time to focus on completing the Timeslip System and Garage System upgrades. I will be releasing the Timeslip System first, with several recommended features, among them the idea that it needs more Garage System integration. Not just with the DevFuse Garage System, but also legacy support for the Fusion Registry and Garage Module that were made by fusionscripts.

One aspect of the current integration I will be abondaning is how the system points a link to any of the members garages. (Regardless whether it's the garage for that vehicle or not.) The system will now detect and list the members garages in a dropdown that he/she can choose when adding/editing a timeslip entree.

Probably Supported Garage Systems:
  • DevFuse Garage System
  • Garage Module
One new aspect of the Timeslip System will be better support for boards that do not heavily use 1/4 mile times. Board owners will now be able to choose the default orderby/how of there system. And for board members there will be new filter options, so they can not only order the entries but also choose how it's ordered (a-z / z-a) and the number of results per page.

Time Frame: No time frame established, provided no betas of IPB 3.0 come out within the next few weeks, will most likely release it then.

#2 freemchr

freemchr

• Customers
  • 2 posts
  • IP.Board Version:N/A

Posted 05 August 2008 - 10:52 PM

Thats great news.

#3 Bono

Bono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IP.Board Version:N/A

Posted 29 December 2008 - 08:29 AM

I like your module and i will buy it next year when it will be ready for IPB 3.
But i have suggestion, as you know many car enthusiasts do not care much about straight line, so is it possible to add custom track times?

Thanks

#4 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,524 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:24 AM

I like your module and i will buy it next year when it will be ready for IPB 3.
But i have suggestion, as you know many car enthusiasts do not care much about straight line, so is it possible to add custom track times?

Thanks

Currently it doesn't have custom fields. IPB3 is suppose to have a new custom fields class, I'll be looking into that more closely once all the mods have been updated to work with IPB3. Or use the existing custom fields class you see in the Contact System. In either case I do really want to add custom fields some time next year. As this is a major thing missing from the Timeslip System.

My plan is to first update the mods to be compatible with IPB3. Then to start adding new features to mods once everything settles down, this includes the Timeslip System.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users