Note that this release candidate is only available to existing IP.Blog customers.
- As this is a release candidate there may be bugs and issues with the software. Please report any issues using our bug tracker. Before reporting please first quickly check to see if anyone has already reported your issue.
- You may wish to considering waiting for the final release for your public blogs.
- Technical support is not provided for pre-final releases
Please see list below for a bug fixes log from the previous RC version.
Existing IP.Blog customers can login to the client area to download.
Note: To be able to use IP.Blog 1.4.0 RC 2, you will need to be using IP.Board 2.3.5
- Comments Being Cut-Off
- Disabled Blog
- Gallery attachment crashes layout
- Upgrade from 1.4.0 Beta 3 to RC 1 not forwarding
- Blog Header mismatch
- Moderator Overview - login name instead display name
- Featured Entry on Index
- Removal of content blocks from acp
- 2 whitespaces in files
- Clarify setting desc.
- Blocked Trackbacks
- XML-RPC interface
- Blog polls not retaining Multiple votes option
- Entry author does not change after display name change
- If blog doesn't have any entries I can't un/pin it etc...
- Poor Grammar in ACP - Components - Blog - Akismet Logs
- "You're" instead of "Your"
- Album Attachment Collision with Blog Entry Options
- Copyright is RIGHT
- Upgrade Version Numbers
- Very Minor - Uninstall XML
- Skin issues - No Blogs Found
- Minor - Component Title
- Moderator Setting - Featured
- Disabled Blog - Featured
- Featured Draft
Source: Click Here