IP.Gallery 2.2.3 is a bug fix release only to address issues reported in IP.Gallery 2.2.2. Current license holders may download the update in your client center.
- User can add Avatar from gallery, when remote avatars disabled
- Download full sized image
- search results not ratable
- Queue indicator missing
- Help File
- Selecting thumbnail from last comments moves to the first page of comments, not to the last one
- One Extra .
- Recent comments not showing all comments
- Text when uploading video / media
- Error in gallery permissions
- "Image Meta Information" close window message is wrong
- BULK UPLOAD bypass 'Require approval of images'
- Where can I approve COMMENTS ?
- Problem in Gallery Comments
- Custom fields with dropdowns
- Wrong Version Number
- Error Checking - black images
- IPS Driver error when image doesn't exist
- Certain album/category sorting options produce inconsistent results with the photostrip and next/previous links
Source: Click Here