IP.Nexus.Core 1.0.0 Beta 6 Now Available
IP.Nexus.Billing 1.0.0 Beta 5 Now Available
IP.Nexus.CMS 1.0.0 Beta 4 Now Available
IP.Nexus.Hosting 1.0.0 Beta 3 Now Available
IP.Nexus.Downloads 1.0.0 Beta 2 Now Available
Invision Power Services, Inc. is pleased to announce a beta of IP.Nexus along with new betas of its applications is now available for download to all existing IPS customers with an active license in your client area.
- Upgrade System - You can now upgrade you're existing IP.Nexus Beta installations
- Language Abstraction - The IP.Nexus Admin is nearly fully language abstracted
- Interface Cleanup - The interface has been streamlined and made more consistent from application to application
- New Ticket Forms - The form for replying to a ticket and logging a ticket has been completely overhauled
- New Ticket View - Added "Overview" mode to ticket view
- Billing Credits - You can add credits to customer accounts that are used when an invoice is created
- Email Quote Detection - The ticket system will automatically collapse quoted email portions, to make tickets easier to read
- Knowledge Base - This area has been completely redesigned
- Manage Pages & Directories - This area has been completely redesigned
- Billing -> Downloads has been removed
- Download Manager Application now supports the ability to show/hide downloads based on billing packages
IP.Nexus is our business management application. The IP.Nexus system consists of a primary application and the ability to add-in applications to expand the capabilities of the system as business needs change.
IP.Nexus is a complete business management system with an extensible framework to expand its functionality as your business needs change.
IP.Nexus.Core Feature Overview:
- Customer database management
- Support Desk
- Ticket based support via Client Area submission or email routing
- Multiple departments and categories
- Assign task to departments
- Multiple ticket statuses to help prioritize responses
- Ticket weighting by rules
- Emailed tickets automatically attached to customer account if it exists
- Knowledge base system shown in client area and inserted into ticket replies
- Client Area
- Customer login to private client area
- Integration with other IPS products
- Submit support tickets to the IP.Nexus support desk
- Content Management
- Simple page publishing for a front end web site
- Global Features
- Calendar, task lists, projects, and other organizational management
- Customizable dashboard per staff person to manage their interface with movable widgets
- Search, bookmark, and note pages in IP.Nexus without leaving your page
We welcome your feedback. A bug tracker category for reporting issues has been created and a special IP.Nexus beta feedback discussion forum is available.
Installing the Applications
Once you have installed the main IP.Nexus application, upload the contents of the 'upload' folder from the 'Downloads', 'Hosting', 'Billing' and 'CMS' download. The file structure has been preserved in the zip.
Once the files have been uploaded, log into your IP.Nexus ACP and click on 'Applications & Modules' -> 'Manage Applications & Modules'. You'll see the applications at the bottom of the screen. Click on its 'Install' link to start the installation procedure for each application.
Upload all of the files over your current files and then visit htt://www.yourdomain.com/yournexus/upgrade/
Source: Click Here