Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

[Development] Donation Tracker v2.0.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#41 cinek

cinek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • IP.Board Version:N/A

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:42 AM

great :D

#42 JimD

JimD

Advanced Member

• Customers
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:anything!
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.1.x

Posted 09 April 2008 - 10:23 AM

Suggestion...

Could the Donation Tracker be set up so that we can enable people to donate to a choice of "charities/purposes"

Ie.

For example, I'd like to be able to give people the choice to donate to one of the following...

Air Ambulance
Children's Hospital
Cancer Chairty
Etc

Obviously each one could be directed to its own PayPal account or into one, therefore each requiring its own management page (but at least we know what payment is designated to where)

This means the Donation Tracker could be used for more than one purpose at once.

Jim

#43 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:50 PM

The Donation Tracker v2 will have the ability to choose which goal to donate too. But as for a management page or paypal address for each goal, that would require a lot more editing and so far won't be included in the tracker.

#44 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 03:57 AM

A beta version is ready for testing, any existing customers are welcome to pm me with your willingness to beta test.

#45 Lubu

Lubu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 2.3.x

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:25 PM

is it possblie to add when u donate u get a star next to your name right now i have mine set up by groups and i like it so when a member keeps donaten he gets more stars to choice from and can choice the stars from the earlier donations he did witch can be changed in user control
Posted Image

#46 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:49 PM

is it possblie to add when u donate u get a star next to your name right now i have mine set up by groups and i like it so when a member keeps donaten he gets more stars to choice from and can choice the stars from the earlier donations he did witch can be changed in user control

I was unable to add this feature this version, I still have your idea recorded and will look into next update.

#47 sourabh

sourabh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:55 AM

yeah ranking based on donation amount is a good thing..maybe an award or something..."silver coin"..."cold coin" [seen this in the VB version]..based on the amount that is donated.

Edited by sourabh, 12 April 2008 - 04:55 AM.

#48 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:06 PM

yeah ranking based on donation amount is a good thing..maybe an award or something..."silver coin"..."cold coin" [seen this in the VB version]..based on the amount that is donated.

Although I'm ruling out this feature this version, I still find the idea interesting and will definitely look at it next Donation Tracker version.

Thanks for everyone offering to beta test, I've now got enough people and not bearing any major problems, should have a stable version out later this week. A beta version can be viewed here: http://www.devfuse.c...?autocom=donate

#49 Computer Candy

Computer Candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:26 AM

haven't checked in, in a while. I had some crazy stuff come up the last several weeks. I am so happy to see this coming along so well.

I was wondering if this version was W3C compliant? The last version had a few errors. Nothing major by any means, but I was just curious.

Thanks for all of your hard work as usual!

#50 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:12 AM

haven't checked in, in a while. I had some crazy stuff come up the last several weeks. I am so happy to see this coming along so well.

I was wondering if this version was W3C compliant? The last version had a few errors. Nothing major by any means, but I was just curious.

Thanks for all of your hard work as usual!

IPB 2.3.x default skin and Donation Tracker will be XHTML valid. I've made several large changes to make sure of this.

#51 deanhennings

deanhennings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • IP.Board Version:N/A

Posted 18 April 2008 - 08:47 AM

is it ready yet :) teehee

#52 Computer Candy

Computer Candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:06 PM

Very cool! Looking very forward to renewing and trying out the new features! :)

#53 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:23 PM

is it ready yet :) teehee

Next few days, I'll be releasing it.

#54 Computer Candy

Computer Candy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:11 PM

Just checking in to see how it was going. The last thing I want to do is be a pest but I am currently rebuilding my site and was wondering if I should install the old version for a few days or wait if the new version was just around the corner.

Again, sorry to be a pest, just curious. Thanks again!

#55 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 07:25 PM

Development of Donation Tracker v2.0.0 is now completed. Not all suggestions have been added, but every suggestion that was not added has been recorded and saved for later updates. I'll close this topic for now but if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users