IP.Nexus.Billing 1.0.0 Beta 4 Now Available
IP.Nexus.CMS 1.0.0 Beta 3 Now Available
IP.Nexus.Hosting 1.0.0 Beta 2 Now Available
IP.Nexus.Downloads 1.0.0 Beta 1 Now Available
Invision Power Services, Inc. is pleased to announce a beta of IP.Nexus along with new betas of its applications is now available for download to all existing IPS customers with an active license in your client area.
This beta release contains an updated interface for IP.Nexus. Over the past few weeks we have put IP.Nexus through usability testing and gathered feedback on the interface. We have used this to improve the interface and user experience. The updated interface is more stable and offers better compatibility with fringe web browsers.
IP.Nexus is our business management application. The IP.Nexus system consists of a primary application and the ability to add-in applications to expand the capabilities of the system as business needs change.
IP.Nexus is a complete business management system with an extensible framework to expand its functionality as your business needs change.
- Customer database management
- Support Desk
- Ticket based support via Client Area submission or email routing
- Multiple departments and categories
- Assign task to departments
- Multiple ticket statuses to help prioritize responses
- Ticket weighting by rules
- Emailed tickets automatically attached to customer account if it exists
- Knowledge base system shown in client area and inserted into ticket replies
- Client Area
- Customer login to private client area
- Integration with other IPS products
- Submit support tickets to the IP.Nexus support desk
- Content Management
- Simple page publishing for a front end web site
- Global Features
- Calendar, task lists, projects, and other organizational management
- Customizable dashboard per staff person to manage their interface with movable widgets
- Unique tab-based interface to increase productivity
- Search, bookmark, and note pages in IP.Nexus without leaving your page
We welcome your feedback. A bug tracker category for reporting issues has been created and a special IP.Nexus beta feedback discussion forum is available.
Upgrading From Previous Beta Releases
Currently there is no upgrade path for existing installations. To take advantage of all the bug fixes, we recommend that you install a new copy of the software.
Installing the Applications
Once you have installed the main IP.Nexus application, upload the contents of the 'upload' folder from the 'Downloads', 'Hosting', 'Billing' and 'CMS' download. The file structure has been preserved in the zip.
Once the files have been uploaded, log into your IP.Nexus ACP and click on 'Applications & Modules' -> 'Manage Applications & Modules'. You'll see the applications at the bottom of the screen. Click on its 'Install' link to start the installation procedure for each application.
Source: Click Here