Invision Power Services, Inc. is pleased to announce the first video preview of IP.Nexus our new complete business management application.
For those of you who have been with IPS for some time, please see our company blog for a history and explanation of the previously announced development of Nexus and Dynamic.
IP.Nexus is a complete business management system with an extensible framework to expand its functionality as your business needs change. The first version of IP.Nexus, when available, will be capable of:
- Customer database management
- Ecommerce Capabilities
- Credit card processing
- Sell physical products or services
- Sell hosting services
- Recurring or one time billing
- Custom package definition per-customer
- Custom events on package order, payment, or expiration
- Hosting Management
- Integration with popular hosting control panels
- Domain management
- Support for multiple servers
- Ability to distribute accounts among all servers
- Reporting on server capacity
- Support Desk
- Ticket based support via Client Area submission or email routing
- Multiple departments and categories
- Assign task to departments
- Multiple ticket statuses to help prioritize responses
- Ticket weighting by rules
- Emailed tickets automatically attached to customer account if it exists
- Knowledge base system shown in client area and inserted into ticket replies
- Client Area
- Customer login to private client area
- Ability to view, print, and pay invoices
- Order new products and services
- Integration with other IPS products
- File downloads based on purchases
- Submit support tickets to the IP.Nexus support desk
- Content Management
- Simple page publishing for a front end web site
- Advanced content management option with articles, file attachments, and more
- Ability to restrict access to pages based on permissions of visitor
- Global Features
- Calendar, task lists, projects, and other organizational management
- Customizable dashboard per staff person to manage their interface with movable widgets
- Unique tab-based interface to increase productivity
- Search, bookmark, and note pages in IP.Nexus without leaving your page
We welcome you to have a look at the first IP.Nexus preview. Over the next few weeks, we will be posting more detailed preview videos on our company blog going into individual features of the system.
We welcome your feedback and first impressions. Once we have completed this preview phase we will open IP.Nexus for the first public beta download for everyone to try on their own site.
Information on pricing, final availability, and service offerings will follow the upcoming beta release series.
Everyone here at IPS is extremely excited about launching our new business product line. When launched it will introduce an entire new business services division.
Thank you for your interest!
Video Preview: http://www.invisionpower.com/nexusdemo
Please use this topic to discuss this announcement.
Source: Click Here