Invision Power Services, Inc. is pleased to announce the first public beta of IP.Nexus is now available for download to all existing IPS customers with an active license in your client area. A full public beta for those who are not currently IPS customers will be made available later in the beta process.
IP.Nexus is our business management application. The IP.Nexus system consists of a primary application and the ability to add-in applications to expand the capabilities of the system as business needs change. This first public beta consists of only the core IP.Nexus capabilities without any additional applications installed. Services like billing, hosting management, dynamic content management, and more are all applications within IP.Nexus and are not included in this first beta release. Future beta releases will of course include these applications for testing.
IP.Nexus is a complete business management system with an extensible framework to expand its functionality as your business needs change. This first public beta of IP.Nexus includes only features that are included in the core software package before installing additional applications. Features include:
- Customer database management
- Support Desk
- Ticket based support via Client Area submission or email routing
- Multiple departments and categories
- Assign task to departments
- Multiple ticket statuses to help prioritize responses
- Ticket weighting by rules
- Emailed tickets automatically attached to customer account if it exists
- Knowledge base system shown in client area and inserted into ticket replies
- Client Area
- Customer login to private client area
- Integration with other IPS products
- Submit support tickets to the IP.Nexus support desk
- Content Management
- Simple page publishing for a front end web site
- Global Features
- Calendar, task lists, projects, and other organizational management
- Customizable dashboard per staff person to manage their interface with movable widgets
- Unique tab-based interface to increase productivity
- Search, bookmark, and note pages in IP.Nexus without leaving your page
We welcome you to have a look at the first IP.Nexus beta. Please note that this first beta release is Zend encoded, will expire 30 Oct 2007, and is (as with all beta software) unsupported and not fit for a production environment at this time. It is important that you only participate in the beta testing if you are comfortable working with Zend encoded software and software in a beta stage of development.
We welcome your feedback and first impressions. A bug tracker category for reporting issues has been created and a special IP.Nexus beta feedback discussion forum is now available.
Information on pricing, final availability, and service offerings will follow the beta release series.
Everyone here at IPS is extremely excited about launching our new business product line. When launched it will introduce an entire new business services division.
Thank you for your interest!
Source: Click Here