Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

New Default Skin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,544 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:24 AM

New Default Skin for IPS Community Products Now Available

We are pleased to be able to reveal the new default skin for all IPS community products. This new skin will be offered as an alternative to the classic blue skin currently available. Both the classic blue and this new skin will both still be available.

The new default skin was designed with ease of modification in mind. There are no gradients and the CSS is much more simplified thereby allowing for easier modification and matching your web site. The new skin also takes a much cleaner approach to displaying your conversation which is, after all, what everyone uses their communities for.

We invite you to look around and let us know if there are any errors in the new skin you might come across. Of course the new skin will not be for everyone and that is why we will be offering both as an option.

In the coming weeks expect more information on the next series of software updates for our products. Thank you for your continued interest and business!

Source: Click Here

#2 Guest_Xiner_*

Guest_Xiner_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2007 - 09:01 AM

The new skin is a nice skin! I like it, but I don't gonna use it as my default skin. :P

Edited by Xiner, 06 June 2007 - 09:02 AM.

#3 Guest_Don_*

Guest_Don_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2007 - 10:23 AM

As people have said its more for the business look.

#4 Guest_shahzadmasih_*

Guest_shahzadmasih_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2007 - 05:48 AM

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users