DevFuse Forums

A Personal Moment of Reflection

Brian Klein

In, 2015:

I know this is a bit different as normally it would fit under a product review, or in the much anticipated and highly sought after comment sections; but, I wanted to single handedly, with an ear to the ground; say thanks – to Mr. John, for all his hard work and effort here at Devfuse – I sit here and reflect on everything that has been accomplished over the years by his magical little fingers, as I realize I use a lot of his products, and use them quite frequently, I feel his work deserved some praise, a gay-ish chime of glee – it is not often one hears the good side of news or work they create, as usually, in more-often-than-not, encounters are usually disrupted, by only those angry thoughts in the dark.

Mike, thank you for all your hard work and knowledge, your customer service is outstanding – your response times are amazing. May your 2016 be even more adventurous

Kind Regards,

Brian (Humanastory!)

Well said.

I've been using his stuff for some time now & while I have slowly been trimming back the third party apps on my site, Devfuse is one of only 2 developers that I just won't go away from. So I'll add my thanks as well. :)

Edited by hawksfan

• 4 months later...