DevFuse Forums

Collections Demo

GulfJoinery

Here is a few think i have notice 

I add  Field Called description which when i add some text it dose not work  properly

i have  uploaded photos and i can't  see  the photo showing as thumbnail but when clicking is okay

is there any options  for the  images TAP which i can hide it  since no need to be showing since it's in the top as tumbnail  ?

Edited by GulfJoinery

• Management

I add  Field Called description which when i add some text it dose not work  properly

i have  uploaded photos and i can't  see  the photo showing as thumbnail but when clicking is okay

is there any options  for the  images TAP which i can hide it  since no need to be showing since it's in the top as tumbnail  ?

1. That's a confirmed bug, I've logged a bug report and will have that fixed next version.

2. That's a confirmed bug, I've logged a bug report and will have that fixed next version.

3. That's where you set the default image. Until that's added within the add/edit item page it will be needed. Perhaps I can set it to hide unless item owner?

1. That's a confirmed bug, I've logged a bug report and will have that fixed next version.

2. That's a confirmed bug, I've logged a bug report and will have that fixed next version.

3. That's where you set the default image. Until that's added within the add/edit item page it will be needed. Perhaps I can set it to hide unless item owner?

not very sure why that tap images is there since it is showing in the top the one in the tep i think it showing the direct image link only so if there is options to hide it .

what do u think if u redesign  show item page something like  the photo in the attachment 

post-19837-0-10846200-1443050475_thumb.jpg

• Management

not very sure why that tap images is there since it is showing in the top the one in the tep i think it showing the direct image link only so if there is options to hide it .

See the images tab, you'll notice an option for each image called "Set Default". Until I can add that elsewhere, I'll need to keep the that tab so members can change the default image later after adding.

what do u think if u redesign  show item page something like  the photo in the attachment 

I will consider it for the future but right now I don't have any plans to change the layout for now.