Welcome to DevFuse Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to DevFuse Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of DevFuse Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

(View All Products)Featured Products

• Donations

Help fund your forum with donations, setup goals and track member donations. Offer rewards for members donating.
  • Timeslips

Have your members submit their race times and share with others.
  • Videos

Allows your members to submit their own videos for community viewing. Support is included for all the major video sites.
  • Forms

Build your own forms for your members without coding experience. Support included for pm, email and topics.
  • Collections

Build a community database of items for your members. Full features custom fields included.

Photo

IP.Board 4 Releases

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,524 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:29 PM

Over the next few weeks I'll be releasing the IP.Board 4 versions of all my upgraded applications and plugins. When your application has been released, you'll get an email about the latest version and how to upgrade. You'll also be able to view the products page as each application is updated.

This upgrade is offered as a free download for those who have an active license to the IP.Board 3.4 version. Expired licenses will need to renew to get access to the latest version. The IP.Board 3.4 version will continued to be offered as an extra download and remain supported until IPS makes IP.Board 3.4 end of life.

There will be no downgrade path so please make sure your happy upgrading before you have upgraded. I would also suggest a full backup before any upgrade. If you need help upgrading, please open a support ticket with forum login details and I can perform the upgrade for you.

Although each upgrade has been tested, please keep in mind this is still a major upgrade and a complete rewrite of the previous version. For this reason there may be bugs found in the initial versions. You can report all bugs here.

#2 moneyExpert

moneyExpert

• Customers
  • 7 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 4.0.x

Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:46 PM

Hi, Michael, have any news about Collections System?

Edited by moneyExpert, 28 July 2015 - 11:47 PM.

#3 Michael

Michael

Management

• Management
  • 3,524 posts
  • IP.Board Version:IPB 3.4.x

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:17 AM

Hi, Michael, have any news about Collections System?

No not yet sorry. Shouldn't be much longer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users